- Includes adjustable headgear.
- Quieter exhalation port with airflow directed down and away from your bed partner.
- Unique headgear attachment tabs with enhanced stability.
- Comfortable, patented nasal prong design that reduces pressure point pain and irritation.
- 360 degree swivel elbow to allow patients to choose how to wear the CPAP mask.
- Comes in a variety of sizes to meet most CPAP users demands.
- Replacement parts readily available.
- Easy to maintain.
Tiara has introduced an innovative CPAP Nasal Interface system called the SNAPP 2.0 Direct CPAP Nasal Interface & Headgear. It is designed of a soft silicone material that allows the system to contour to most nasal features. There are three points for the mask to form a seal. A soft nasal volcano shape creates a double seal at the patient's nostrils. The nasal prong is narrow at the top and flairs out as it comes down to the cushion body. Patients have the freedom of wearing their CPAP hose up over their head or over the chest. The single exhalation port is found below the nasal cushion, thereby directing air flow downward, rather than onto a bed partner. The headgear is a very simplistic design of just two straps, one fitted over the crown of the head and the other over the back of the head. The headgear attaches to the barrel on two soft butterfly flanges.
This mask can be used with both CPAP and BiPAP therapy, but recommended pressures of 4 to 12 cmH2O will yield better compliance. Replacement parts are readily available.
Please choose a size option when ordering. Sizes available are:
11685 - Small
11686 - Medium
11687 - Large
11688 - Extra Large