- Dual Flap CPAP cushion allows for improved comfort.
- Foam forehead spacers allows for proper adjustment.
- No CPAP headgear included; headgear must be purchased separately.
- Swivel exhalation adapter not included; must be purchased separately.
- A legacy CPAP mask from Respironics.
- Latex Free CPAP mask
The Philips Respironics Contour CPAP Nasal mask has a dual flap cushion that is designed to provide enhanced comfort and an effective leak control. The silicone CPAP cushion material helps provide a soft, lightweight mask while helping to reduce pressure points.
This CPAP mask can be used with both CPAP and BiPAP therapy with pressures of 4 to 20 cmH2O. This legacy CPAP mask from Respironics is still a popular choice amongst CPAP users today. No replacement CPAP cushions are available for this CPAP mask. It is recommended that you replace this CPAP mask every 6 to 8 months.
This CPAP mask is a ventless CPAP mask, meaning it has no exhalation port. It must be used with a swivel adapter like the Whisper Swivel
for safety reasons.
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer therefore stock is limited.
Please choose a size option when ordering. Sizes available are:
302187 - Small
302186 - Medium Small
302180 - Medium (No longer available)
302183 - Medium Wide
302218 - Large Narrow
302188 - Large
“A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.”