- Track your progress with ResMed's SleepSeeker!
- Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available
- Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them
- Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure
- Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures, despite mask leaks that may happen
- Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is
- User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design
- Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels
ResMed always amazes the respiratory industry through innovatative and forward thinking technology that astounds and delivers results. With the introduction of their newest series, the S9 systems, nothing has been left to the imagination. The ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level has every characteristics known in the Bi-PAP world and then some perhaps this is why some customers and clinician consider the ResMed brand the top of the line when compared to other brands. Don’t think twice, get one today for the very best quality and therapy compliance.
Quiet doesn’t began to describe the noise level of the ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level. Get the prescribed sleep needed without the noise heard from most units on the market. At 24 dB(A), the ResMed S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel is well below the 30 dB(A) which is considered an acceptable level for the bedroom. Therapy with the ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level will not interrupt the sleep of the user or bed partner. The ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level motor has been designed with the users as well as loved ones in mind. Leave the cares of noise behind, get yours today.
Physicians, clinicians, and even patient’s can monitor the progress with the optimal data management system available on the ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level unit. There are various optional avenues provided to ensure the patient therapy is complete, compliant, and comfortable. With the new SleepSeeker data management system provided by ResMed, patients can now monitor their therapy. Simply go to ResMed's SleepSeeker
, insert your SD card, and follow the instructions. The clinicians and physicians monitoring system will bring the users therapy full circle with a more in depth look at the compliance data.
Breath and rest easy knowing when therapy begins the adaptation difficulties decrease while acclimation to the ResMed therapy increases. The ResMed Easy-Breathe EPR feature maps out the user’s breathing patterns and adjust accordingly. ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level has Easy-Breathe EPR as a standard attribute not an added luxury because ResMed understands quality sleep means quality compliance which is the ultimate goal of the user’s clinician and physician. Easy-Breathe EPR detects exhalation and inhalation of the patient, quickly determining pressure changes while administering a smooth delivery of pressure. No harsh pressure will ever be delivered with the ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level unit.
* PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS drain your water chamber completely when transporting or moving your machine.
- Machine TypeBiPAP/BiLevel
- Weight:1.85 lb
- Dimensions:5.75" L x 6.5" W x 3.75" H
- Warranty:2 year
- Data Card:Yes
- Software Available:No
- Ramp:0-45 min. (5 min. increments)
- Exhalation Relief:EPR
- Pressure Range:4-25 cm/H2O
- Altitude Adjustment:Automatic
- Heated Humidifier:Available
- 110 Voltage:Yes
- 220 Voltage:Yes
- Can Use A Battery:Yes
- Integrated Battery:No
- Mask Off Alert:Yes
- Included In Box:VPAP machine, SlimLine Tubing, Carrying bag, user manuals, SD data card
- Product Condition:New
- HCPCS Reimbursement Code:E0470
- Prescription Required:Yes
CPAP Supply USA is authorized to sell and ship ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States and having a valid US physician's order/prescription. No 3rd party or B2B transactions permitted.
Some images supplied by ResMed and used with permision. ©2010 ResMed
All services provided by CPAP Supply USA, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed solely by CPAP Supply USA and independently of the manufacturer.