- Track your progress with ResMed's SleepSeeker!
- Quiet Operation – ResMed offers the quietest device motor currently available
- Fully Integrated H5i Humidifier with Climate Control - Small, compact machine design that includes a full humidifier with automated water heating based on room temperature and humidity levels
- Improved Easy-Breathe Waveform Technology – Built to work with your own respiratory patterns, not against them
- Enhanced Rise Time Features – As you fall asleep, your pressures are gradually increased to allow for a slower ramp to prescribed pressure
- Vsync Technology – Leak compensation to ensure that you receive the right pressures, despite mask leaks that may happen
- Advanced Data Recording and Management – Various measurements and formulas to determine how successful your therapy is. Records both compliance and efficacy data
- User Friendly Design – Easy-to-use menu and sleek, sophisticated design
- Optional Equipment Integration – Have your usage monitored wirelessly, or connect a pulse oximeter for full data recording integration of your pulse and oxygen levels
One of the industry leaders in advanced technology, ResMed has done it again with the ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level with H5i™ Humidification. ResMed has always tackled the concerns of physician, clinicians, and especially respiratory patients and hasn’t failed to date. The new ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level unit brings the answers to data compliance, humidification, patient comfort and much more. ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level with H5i Humidification unit has all the elements a Bi-Level users needs for comfort and compliance and all physicians need to deliver the best possible treatment. This is why the ResMed brand has been considered one of the best.
Monitoring the progress of the user can be followed with ease by the physician and/or respiratory therapist with the data management system function standard with all ResMed S9 units. The data management system will never fail to provide the user’s clinicians with accurate, easy to access, and complete data. Your physician and/or staff can download via the SD card that is provided, print, and review for treatment progress to determine the next course of action if any. And now even users can access and monitor their progress by visiting ResMed's SleepSeeker
. The instructions are super easy once the patient creates a login. The ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level with H5i Humidification System will record the sleep therapy progress, the SleepSeeker will proved the data for review, and the user’s treatment track will always be optimal.
Noise levels on sleep therapy units have always been a deterrent for the users and cause for concern for the bed partners. Well no more, the ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level with H5i Humidification noise level is the lowest available on Bi-PAP units at 24 dB(A). This is below 30 dB(A) documented to be the highest acceptable noise level in the bedroom for quality sleep. Bed partners will never develop their own sleeping issues because noise level on the ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level with H5i Humidification is so low.
Easy-Breathe EPR has become the standard all others look because ResMed has developed the smoothest transitions available in the ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level with H5i Humidification unit. No harsh or abrupt pressure will ever cause the patient to awake or not be able to go to sleep with the Easy-Breathe EPR function. The Easy-Breathe EPR detects the patient’s breathing patterns and simply but smoothly adjusts to make certain the pressure doesn’t alarm the user. ResMed S9 VPAP™ S Bi-Level with H5i Humidification Easy-Breathe EPR determines the best possible pressure during the patient’s inhalation and exhalation without delivering too much or too little.
* PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS drain your water chamber completely when transporting or moving your machine.
- Machine TypeBiPAP/BiLevel
- Weight:3.35 lb
- Dimensions:7.25" x 11.25" x 3.75"
- Warranty:2 years
- Data Card:Yes
- Software Available:No
- Ramp:0-45 min. (5 min. increments)
- Exhalation Relief:EPR
- Pressure Range:4-25 cm/H2O
- Altitude Adjustment:Automatic
- 110 Voltage:Yes
- 220 Voltage:Yes
- Can Use A Battery:Yes
- Integrated Battery:No
- Mask Off Alert:Yes
- Included In Box:VPAP machine, H5i humidifier, SlimLine Tubing, carrying bag, user manuals, SD data card
- Product Condition:New
- HCPCS Reimbursement Code:E0470, E0562
- Prescription Required:Yes
CPAP Supply USA is authorized to sell and ship ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States and having a valid US physician's order/prescription. No 3rd party or B2B transactions permitted.
Some images supplied by ResMed and used with permision. ©2010 ResMed
All services provided by CPAP Supply USA, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed solely by CPAP Supply USA and independently of the manufacturer.