- CPAP is lightweight, dimensions of 5 in. x 6 in. x 5 in.
- Wide pressure range of 4-20 cm H20, auto altitude adjustment, and extremely low noise level even at higher pressures.
- Convenient travel bag included.
- Battery lasts up to 12 hours at 10 cm H20. (Battery life changes with varying pressures or the addition of heated humidification).
- Easy integration of CPAP machine, heated humidifier (included), and portable battery pack.
- Aeiomed Everest 3 machines are allowed into the cabin of your airline as a carry on item.
- Includes an integrated Everest heated humidifier.
- This travel kit includes the 12-volt DC power adapter manufactured specifically for the Aeiomed Everest. This adapter connects your machine directly to a cigarette lighter power source, allowing you to run your machine either off the battery OR off your car battery.
The Aeiomed Everest 3 machine with rechargeable battery pack, heated humidifier, and 12-volt DC Power Adapter (cigarette lighter connection) is an amazing solution for CPAP users who need a compact, travel-friendly machine. Weighs less than 2 pounds and standing only 5 inches tall, the Aeiomed Everest 3 is conveniently small and lightweight, perfect for a suitcase or bedside table. Not only is this CPAP machine small and travel-friendly, it also includes a portable rechargeable battery pack and travel bag! The Aeiomed Everest 3 has a portable battery pack that can provide a full night's usage of your CPAP. Integrating into the actual CPAP machine, the battery does not add much bulk or weight to the compact machine. Also an integral part of the machine's compact design, the heated humidifier slides onto the bottom of the machine and fits into the coupling with no additional tubing.