- Machine TypeAuto CPAP
- Weight:4.2 LBS
- Dimensions:7" L x 5.5" W" x 4" H
- Noise Level:29 dB
- Warranty:2 year
- Data Card:Yes
- Software Available:Yes
- Ramp:0 to 45 min. (5 min. increments)
- Exhalation Relief:A-FLEX/C-FLEX/C-FLEX+
- Pressure Range:4-20 cm/H2O
- Altitude Adjustment:Automatic
- Passover Cool Humidifier:Available
- 110 Voltage:Yes
- 220 Voltage:Yes
- Can Use A Battery:Yes
- Integrated Battery:No
- Mask Off Alert:Yes
- Included In Box:CPAP machine, performance tubing, AC power cord, 2 filters, user manual, SD card, side cover, and carrying case.
- Product Condition:New
- Other Information:Made in the USA. Data Card storage On-board: up to 6 months, SD card: up to 1 year
- HCPCS Reimbursement Code:E0601, A7037
- Prescription Required:Yes
CPAP Supply USA is authorized to sell and ship Philips Respironics products to end-users residing in the United States and having a valid US physician's order/prescription.
Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a homecare company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sales support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.