- Made in the USA
- Whisper quite at 26dBA
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Free SmartCode therapy reports
- 5 year warranty
- Three large buttons control nearly all functions for simple operation
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Includes an instructional DVD
- Automatic altitude and leak compensation.
- Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal.
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night.
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick on cord.
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu.
- Auto ON/OFF function.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure.
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included.
With a minimalistic design, small footprint, quiet operation, and SmartCode technology, the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard will provide you with a machine that is sure to meet and exceed your needs.
Your IntelliPAP Standard will record your usage. You can retrieve an alpha-numeric code from your machine and use that code on the DeVilbiss Healthcare website to "decode" it and generate your free therapy report. You can find out more information about SmartCode here
At 26dBA this CPAP is among the quietest available on the market today. With additional features like delay, heated humidifier, automatic altitude adjustment, auto on/off, no power brick, and reminder alerts for part replacement, the IntelliPAP Standard is a great value.
SmartCode link: SmartCode