- Light weight: CPAP mask weighs about 5 ounces.
- 360-degree swivel enables the patient to move freely while sleeping.
- Extremely quiet exhaust port.
- Positional forehead support does not inadvertently change during the night.
- Extremely easy to clean.
- Made in the USA
- Whisper quite at 26dBA
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Free SmartCode therapy reports
- 5 year warranty
- Three large buttons control nearly all functions for simple opteration
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Includes an instructional DVD
- Automatic altitude and leak compensation.
- Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal.
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night.
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick on cord.
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu.
- Auto ON/OFF function.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure.
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included.
The EasyFit Nasal CPAP Mask is an upgrade to the SomnoPlus CPAP Mask, and is claimed by Somnotech/DeVilbiss to be the quietest CPAP mask on the market today. It has several new features that make it a great choice in a nasal mask for CPAP therapy. Extensive analysis of human facial characteristics was used to design the silicone cushion, which provides an excellent seal. The exhalation vent is not only whisper quiet, but is also designed to direct air parallel to the patient’s face and not at a bed partner. Locking notches on the forehead support allow a patient to easily change the angle and keep the support in that position without fear of the support breaking.
The Easyfit Mask is a quiet, light weight option for a Nasal CPAP Mask.
Please choose a size option when ordering. Sizes available are:
DV97210 – Small
DV97220 - Medium
DV97230 - Large
With a minimalistic design, small footprint, quiet operation, and SmartCode technology, the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust will provide you with a machine that is sure to meet and exceed your needs.
Devilbiss has also created a unique exhalation pressure relief function called SmartFlex available on the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust machine. An adjustable setting from 0 to 5 allows you to control the amount of pressure relief during exhalation.
The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust includes features such as, automatic pressure adjustment based on event type, adjustable apnea/hypopnea detection, and automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection and compensation.
Your IntelliPAP AutoAdjust will score and record your breathing patterns detecting apneas, hypopneas and non-responding events. You can retrieve an alpha-numeric code from your machine and use that code on the DeVilbiss Healthcare website to "decode" it and generate your free therapy report. You can find out more information about SmartCode here
. You can also view your actual pressure, leak rate, and breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, respiratory events, and minute volume on the large back lit LDC display on your machine.
At 26dBA this CPAP is among the quietest available on the market today. With additional features like delay, heated humidifier, automatic altitude adjustment, auto on/off, no power brick, and reminder alerts for part replacement, the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust is a great value. From its reliable electronics and water resistant housing to its durable Lexan humidifier chamber and stainless steel heat transfer plate, IntelliPAP Auto is built for years of dependable performance and patient satisfaction.