- Made in the USA
- Includes the Respironics New Heated Tubing
- The most flexible, easy to use PAP platform that offers customizable humidification options and unsurpassed comfort
- High level humidification without rainout
- Auto Titrating - Pressure levels will automatically change throughout the night to reflect the patient's needs.
The Philips-Respironics "System One" REMstar Auto with A-FLEX is advancing the entire sleep management system. Fresh characteristics such as resistance control, advanced event detection and response, upgraded data management and reporting, A-FLEX, Dry Box technology, and System One humidity control put this CPAP machine on the cutting edge.
Philips-Respironics also listened to user feedback when designing the System One Heated Humidifier. A cleverly designed water chamber works with a built in Dry Box to virtually eliminate water getting into the machine during normal use. Even with a water chamber filled to the FULL line, the machine can be tilted and even turned upside down without leaking water back into the unit*. Furthermore, System One Humidity Control monitors room temperature, room humidity, and flow to determine what is required to maintain your selected humidity setting, even when environmental conditions change. Because of this, you can be assured that your therapy comfort will be maximized by virtually eliminating rain-out and condensation buildup in the tubing.
* PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS drain your water chamber completely when transporting or moving your machine.
“A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.”