- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0- to 45-minute period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure.
- Lighted patient buttons control the CPAP unit.
- Pressure calibration screen allows you to set target pressure to within 0.1 cm H20.
- Three-position altitude compensation.
- Quiet operation at 33 dB.
- EncorePRO compliance reporting capabilities, including phone-in compliance and easy-to-use report generation.
People find comfort in simple pleasures. That’s why Respironics made the SleepEasy CPAP machine as simple as possible. Respironics’ quality and convenience is now available in a budget-friendly CPAP model. This machine includes a true integrated heated humidifier.
THE NEW SLEEPEASY SLEEP THERAPY SYSTEM:
It’s a simple, reliable CPAP that you can trust—and use. Performance and portability are within reach thanks to the combination of features and appealing design that you’ll find only in SleepEasy CPAP machine.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON:
SleepEasy is built in the U.S. and combines proven technologies and designs that have been Respironics standards for more than 30 years.
EASY TO USE:
A permanently attached humidifier and easy-to-use control buttons make this sleep therapy system easy to set up and easier to live with.
This machine lets you heat and humidify the air as it moves in your airway. With this integrated humidifier, YOU can choose what type of humidification you receive by changing the level of the humidifier, or by cutting it off completely.
A CPAP THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A CPAP:
To help make therapy as natural as it can be, we’ve designed the SleepEasy system to look more like a natural part of a bedroom and less like a medical device. We made it sleeker, smaller and less obtrusive—and its new textured casing will more easily blend into home décor.