You have been diagnosed with Sleep Apnea. You have your equipment, now what?
- COMFORT – There are several items available to help you obtain maximum comfort when using your CPAP machine. We offer pillows, moisturizers, mask liners and many more comfort items to help you get comfortable.
- CLEANING – A very important but sometimes forgotten job is cleaning with the proper cleaning supplies. Filters need to be changed regularly, tubing should be cleaned weekly and your mask should be cleaned with a non-alcohol cleanser such as CPAP mask wipes.
- CORRECTION – There is a pretty good chance your first mask may not be the mask for you. That is no reason to give up. Our friendly customer service staff is ready to help. AND we are now offering free mask assurance on select masks! If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, again.
- CONSISTENCY – Use your CPAP every time you sleep. Even if you only use your CPAP for a few hours, this will make it easier for your body to adjust to the treatment.
- COMMITMENT - CPAP is not a quick fix, it’s a lifestyle change that involves a long-term commitment to improve your health.
Now take the CPAP CHALLENGE! Do you know someone else with similar symptoms that you were experiencing? Challenge them to improve their sleep and health.
Free Mask Assurance on Select Respironics Masks
For customers who would like to try new, improved masks, but are too worried about the cost of the mask, Mask Assurance is the perfect solution! CPAP Supply USA is happy to provide this service for FREE until March 31st on the following Respironics masks: Nuance, Amara, Wisp, True Blue, Amara Gel, and the new Pico mask