- Fits Most Bedside Commodes!
For elongated or bariatric pails please use the Carebag Toilet bowl liner.
- Super Absorbent Technology!
Our unique super absorbent pad turns any kind of body fluids into a gel in a matter of seconds.
- Compact Design!
Small enough to easily fit inside a drawer near your bedside commode.
- Voted Best Product for Caregivers!
Voted 2013's Best New Product for Caregivers and Family Members by Today's Caregiver magazine.
- No more dealing with messy commodes!
- No more spills or splashes!
- No more unpleasant odors once the liner is sealed!
- Promotes comfort for both the user & caregiver!
- Super absorbent pad turns body fluids to solids!
- Green friendly technology!
The Carebag Commode Liner
Essential for Anyone Who Uses a Commode
The award winning Carebag commode liner from Cleanis is a green friendly medical grade bag equipped with a unique super absorbent pad which turns body fluids into a gel in a matter of seconds! This single use item fits over most commode pails. Designed and recommended to avoid commode soiling, it dramatically enhances daily living for both the user and his or her caregiver. Great for home, while traveling, or in health institutions.
Voted 2013's Best New Product for Caregivers'!
By Today's Caregiver Magazine
Unique Super Absorbent Technology!
Our unique super absorbent pad will absorb 16 oz. of body fluids and turn it into an easily manageable gel. No more spills, no more mess. In rare cases where extra absorption is needed, we recommend adding an additional Gelmax Super Absorbent Pad! (sold separately).
Instructions for Use:
Easy as 1,2,3..
Ideal for Use In:
- Step One - Position the liner over the commode pail with the pad lying flat on the bottom. It's now protected and ready for use.
- Step Two - After use, tie up the soiled liner by using our intuitive drawstring closing system.
- Step Three - Make sure the liner is properly sealed and dispose the soiled commode liner in the nearest trash bin.
- At home care
- Nursing homes
- Emergency Rooms and Transport
- Oncology Radiology, Cath Labs
- Labor and Delivery Dialysis Units
- Nursing Homes Geriatrics
- Infectious or Isolation Patients
- Burn units