The Cleanis Aqua Total Hygiene No-Rinse Wash Glove is the innovated way to bath a patient without the need of submerging into water, transporting to the bathroom or collecting bathing supplies to complete a bath. The pre-moistened disposable glove is hypoallergenic and ready for dependent and/or bedridden patient at any time. These are single use disposable gloves that protect nurses and other caregivers from possible contamination. Use in healthcare facilities, at home, hospitals, for travel or on medical transportation.
Instructions for use :
- Open pack
- Take one disposable glove and slide hand inside (preferably protected by a medical vinyl glove)
and close pack.
- Wash skin according to currently applicable bathing protocol. The product does not
require any rinsing.
- The lotion dries on skin and forms a protective layer. Product does not require to be
Do not dispose of into the toilets. Dispose of according to currently applying protocols:
dispose of into regular waste or in hazardous waste disposal if required.
- Single-use product. Do not use more than one time.
- Do not use on damaged skin. In case of infectious risks, use one pack of gloves for one
single patient. Rinse thoroughly the eye in case of contact or the mouth in case of
ingestion. If in doubts, call a doctor.