Loyalty Rewards Program
Here at CPAP Supply USA, we want your next purchase to be just as friendly and easy as the first. We created the Loyalty Rewards Program to honor our repeat customers. It’s your ticket to great savings.
How to Earn Loyalty Points
Earning Loyalty Points is easy. When you place an order through our website or over the phone, you will automatically receive 1 Loyalty Point for each $40 you spend. Each point is worth $1 off of your next purchase. There are just a few other policies for the Loyalty Rewards Program:
The number of points you’ll earn by purchasing a product are shown on the product detail page.
You shopping cart shows the number of Loyalty Points you’ll earn for each item in the cart.
- You need a CPAP Supply USA user account to obtain and use Loyalty Points. Create an account now.
- Points are automatically earned for any order you place through our website when logged into your account. Points can also be earned when placing an order over the phone by providing your account username to the customer service representative.
- Points are not earned on shipping costs.
- Points expire 180 days after a regular purchase. Expiration times may vary with special purchases. See special purchases terms for details.
- Purchases from another business or HME company do not qualify for Loyalty Points.
Redeeming Loyalty Points
Loyalty Points are redeemed during checkout. When you checkout, you’ll see your available Loyalty Points in the Payment Info section under the heading Payment Method. Enter the number of points you’d like to redeem and your order total will be discounted immediately!
- Points have no cash value and may not be redeemable for cash.
- Points are redeemed at the discretion of CPAP Supply USA.
- CPAP Supply USA reserves the right to modify or terminate the Loyalty Rewards Program at any time.
How many Loyalty Points do I have?
Not sure of how many points you have already earned? You can check your Loyalty Points anytime. Simply log in to your account and click on the Loyalty Points link on the left. Here you can see your available points, and can also have a full history emailed to you.