This is gently used Oxygen Concentrator. All descriptions are based on the original features from the manufacturer of the Respironics EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- Non-medical design looks like an ordinary carry-on bag or camcorder case.
- Lightweight - weighs less than 10 pounds.
- Easy-to-use touch screen interface controls all EverGo functions and clearly shows battery life and prescribed setting.
- Easy access to batteries makes them easy to change and charge – plus EverGo can be simultaneously charged and operated.
- Low maintenance just one easy-to-remove filter for patients to clean.
- 8-Hour Battery Life (based on a typical setting of 2), 1050 ml/minute Oxygen Capacity Mean More Freedom for Patients.
- FAA - Approved for airline travel (check with your specific airline for more details).
The EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator from Respironics is the oxygen therapy solution that lets active patients do the things they want – without worrying about running out of oxygen. Its 8-hour battery life, 1050 ml per minute oxygen capacity, lightweight design (weighs less than 10 pounds), and easy-to-use touch screen mean patients can finally be active all day. And, the EverGo portable concentrator helps homecare providers control costs by eliminating the expense of oxygen delivery.
For oxygen patients who love to travel and don’t want to be tied down by conventional oxygen therapy, the EverGo portable oxygen concentrator from Respironics is the answer. With its impressive oxygen generating capacity and long battery life of eight hours (on a typical patient setting of 2), oxygen patients never have to worry about storing oxygen tanks, waiting for home deliveries, or most importantly, running out of oxygen. And the EverGo offers three power options - AC, DC, and two rechargeable batteries. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has approved the Respironics EverGo portable oxygen concentrator for use aboard commercial airline flights. Because airline policies for traveling with an oxygen concentrator vary, patients need to check with their airlines before flying with EverGo.
Please Note the following prior to purchase:
- This machine cannot be used with CPAP, Auto or Bipap machines
- All purchases are subject to receipt of a valid prescription
- Units purchased without a warranty are non-returnable
- Warranty Purchases can be returned for repairs under the manufacturers warranty guidelines
- Remember these units are gently used and may show some signs of use
- 10 lbs (4.5 kg) with 2 batteries, 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg) with 1 battery