- Made in the USA
- Whisper quite at 26dBA
- Exceptionally small footprint
- Free SmartCode therapy reports
- 3 year warranty
- Three large buttons control nearly all functions for simple opteration
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Includes an instructional DVD
- Automatic altitude and leak compensation.
- Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to enhance visual appeal.
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night.
- Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning flexibility - no bulky power brick on cord.
- Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu.
- Auto ON/OFF function.
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure.
- Extra air inlet and fine particle filter included.
With a minimalistic design, small footprint, quiet operation SmartFlex, and SmartCode technology, the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP AutoAdjust will provide you with a machine that is sure to meet and exceed your needs.
The IntelliPAP AutoAdjust includes features such as, automatic pressure adjustment based on event type, adjustable apnea/hypopnea dection, and automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snoring detection and compensation.
Devilbiss has also created a unique exhalation pressure relief function called SmartFlex available on the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust machine. An adjustable setting from 0 to 5 allows you to control the amount of pressure relief during exhalation.
Your IntelliPAP AutoAdjust will score and record your breathing patterns detecting apneas, hypopneas and non-responding events. You can retrieve an alpha-numeric code from your machine and use that code on the DeVilbiss Healthcare website to "decode" it and generate your free therapy report. You can find out more information about SmartCode here
. You can also view your actual pressure, leak rate, and breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, respiratory events, and minute volume on the large back lit LDC display on your machine.
At 26dBA this CPAP is among the quietest available on the market today. With additional features like delay, optional heated humidifier, automatic altitude adjustment, auto on/off, no power brick, and reminder alerts for part replacement, the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust is a great value. From its reliable electronics and water resistant housing to its durable Lexan humidifier chamber and stainless steel heat transfer plate, IntelliPAP Auto is built for years of dependable performance and patient satisfaction. SmartCode link: SmartCode