A new way to start therapy
Introducing the new ResMed AirSense™ 11, a CPAP device equipped with new technology designed to make starting therapy, acclimating and adhering to it easier and more convenient for your patients.
Understanding the AirSense 11 models
AirSense 11 AutoSet
Auto-adjusting machine that changes airflow pressure levels on a breath-by-breath basis. It also includes the for Her algorithm, a gender-specific therapy mode.
AirSense 11 Elite
These are fixed-pressure machines, which deliver a consistent pressure that's set by your doctor.
Advanced therapy support features
AirSense 11 is equipped with enhanced digital health technology designed to make starting therapy, acclimating and adhering to it easier and more convenient for your patients. It combines our trusted therapy modes with digital support features designed to personalize equipment setup and therapy acclimation and provide tailored support and coaching to help patients self-resolve common therapy issues.
Supported by Air Solutions
AirSense 11 AutoSet is supported by Air Solutions, a comprehensive set of tools proven to help patients acclimate and adhere to therapy – such as ResMed AirView™, our remote monitoring platform, and myAir™, our patient engagement app. When used together, these digital health technologies have been shown to increase 90-day CMS-defined therapy compliance to 87% vs 70% monitoring in AirView alone. Furthermore, myAir users also consistently slept one hour longer on average each night during the first 90 days of therapy than other CPAP users.
Remote upgrade availability.
With AirSense 11, you and your patients won’t have to worry about missing out on the latest technology. With over-the-air update capability, ResMed CPAP software updates and digital features can be sent directly to the device. In addition to software maintenance, future remote updates may include new features designed to help patients stay
comfortable, while continuing to enhance the value to their healthcare team.
All AirSense 11 AutoSet™ devices are equipped with the same trusted therapy modes as AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her. Rather than separate devices, all AirSense 11 AutoSet devices feature:
ResMed AutoSet algorithm designed for optimal comfort and treatment efficacy. The AutoSet algorithm adjusts pressure only when needed to maintain the lowest possible efficacious pressure for your patients. It also includes AutoSet Response mode, which allows for gentler pressure increases for additional comfort.
AutoSet for Her is a therapy mode within the AirSense 11 AutoSet. It’s the only female-specific algorithm of its kind that accounts for differences in the physiology and presentation of OSA in women for more targeted, tailored therapy. In a recent study, female OSA patients who used the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her for 90 days spent significantly more time in REM sleep and showed significant improvements in quality of life, including improvements in sexual function.
- myAir's Personal Therapy Assistant guides patients through equipment setup and acclimation by providing interactive voice-guided video instructions.
- Care Check-In asks time-based check-in questions throughout the first month of therapy and provides tailored coaching and support to help troubleshoot common therapy issues.
- Availability of over-the-air software upgrade capability provides the opportunity to directly receive maintenance and feature updates.
- An easy-to-use touchscreen makes navigating the settings simple and intuitive.
- Advanced event detection identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort–related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
- Using AirView, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the Remote Assist feature) and change device settings remotely. If patients opt-in, data from their Care Check-In responses will be available in AirView, which can provide a deeper understanding of therapy progress.
- Now independently toggleable, SmartStart and SmartStop feature lets patients easily start therapy by simply breathing in, or stop therapy by removing their mask.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Integrated heated humidifier can be controlled manually or automatically with the Climate Control feature.
Study shows that myAir users sleep more each night
Track your progress with the myAir app, available in the App Store® or on Google Play™. People who use myAir have been shown to sleep one hour longer per night on average during the first 90 days of therapy than other CPAP users.
Sign up for myAir app