- AutoRamp™ helps you fall asleep faster increasing pressure after you’ve fallen asleep
- AutoSet™ changes pressure quickly for apneas, flow limitations, and hypopneas
- SmartStart™ begins treatment as soon as you breathe through the mask
- ClimateLineAir™ Tube prevents rainouts by heating your breathing tube
- HumidAir™ provides humidity needed by your airways to not dry out
- AirView™ keeps you in control of your sleep therapy with real data
- EPR™ ensures you get the lowest level of pressure needed
- Easy to use with a simple LCD screen
ResMed’s AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube provides you with all of the technology you need to have a complete sleep therapy that modifies to your specific needs. ReMed’s high quality products, like this CPAP machine, will leave you smiling. Get a comfortable night’s sleep and wake up rested with the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™.
When it comes to falling asleep you don’t want any distractions. The AutoRamp™ feature that comes equipped with your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube starts with a low pressure setting while you fall asleep then slowly increases pressure as your breathing changes when you fall deeper asleep.
Let your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube monitor changes in apneas, flow limitations, and hypopneas and change pressure when needed. This feature helps ensure that you are getting the most efficient air pressure to correctly treat your sleep apnea.
Keep operating your ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube simple with SmartStart™technology. This feature recognizes your first breath in your mask and then signals the CPAP machine to begin therapy.
Rainouts happen with CPAP machines without a smart heated tube when air cools down moving away from the CPAP machine to the mask. Don’t be disturbed by rainouts with the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. The heated tube recognizes when temperatures are declining and warms up the air moving to the mask.
Sleep apnea therapy patients without a humidifier built in their CPAP machine often experience nose bleeds, along with dry and irritated throats. You won’t have to worry about that with your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube which provides the right amount of humidity during your sleep therapy.
This cloud based CPAP management system keeps you in control of your sleep therapy withreal data collected by your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. Monitor your therapy, control settings, and trouble shoot with AirView™ by ResMed.
Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) works seamlessly with both the AutoSet™ and AutoRamp™ technologies built into your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. This feature allows for the lowest level of personal pressure needed for complete sleep apnea therapy.
Meet ResMed AirFit™ F30
A smaller style full face mask. It’s designed to sit low on – and cover less of the face to prevent top-of-the-nose red marks. Feel more confident using therapy around loved ones with a simple, yet effective mask that gives you a modern look. In a recent study, CPAP users preferred AirFit™ F30 over the market-leading, minimal-contact full face mask nearly 2 to 1, and a majority of them found it more comfortable and easier to use. Plus, this minimal-contact mask is perfect for wearing glasses, sleeping on your side and
helping you feel less claustrophobic.
Wake up without the red
AirFit F30 is our small and lightweight minimalcontact full face mask designed to cover less of your face. Its low-profile design means the mask sits lower on your face, so you’ll experience fewer facial marks with AirFit F30 than with traditional full face masks.
- Designed to prevent top-of-the-nose soreness, irritation and red marks
- Allows you to wear glasses with your mask, so you can read a book, answer a text message or watch TV
- Helps you feel less claustrophobic during therapy
- Keeps you comfortable when you sleep onyour side
Minimal coverage, maximum performance
Slip on AirFit F30 – notice how small it looks, how lightweight it feels and how easy it is to wear. It’s a CPAP mask that adapts to your needs! Plus, it’s the quietest, most comfortable, easiest to use and best-sealing minimal-contact full face mask!
- Quick-release magnetic clips allow for easy mask removal.
- UltraCompact cushion delivered a good fit for 93% of CPAP users in a recent study
- One-size-fits-all headgear provides an accurate, first-time fit.
- QuietAir™ elbow creates a more peaceful bedroom.