- AutoRamp™ helps you fall asleep faster increasing pressure after you’ve fallen asleep
- AutoSet™ changes pressure quickly for apneas, flow limitations, and hypopneas
- SmartStart™ begins treatment as soon as you breathe through the mask
- ClimateLineAir™ Tube prevents rainouts by heating your breathing tube
- HumidAir™ provides humidity needed by your airways to not dry out
- AirView™ keeps you in control of your sleep therapy with real data
- EPR™ ensures you get the lowest level of pressure needed
- Easy to use with a simple LCD screen
ResMed’s AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube provides you with all of the technology you need to have a complete sleep therapy that modifies to your specific needs. ReMed’s high quality products, like this CPAP machine, will leave you smiling. Get a comfortable night’s sleep and wake up rested with the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™.
When it comes to falling asleep you don’t want any distractions. The AutoRamp™ feature that comes equipped with your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube starts with a low pressure setting while you fall asleep then slowly increases pressure as your breathing changes when you fall deeper asleep.
Let your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube monitor changes in apneas, flow limitations, and hypopneas and change pressure when needed. This feature helps ensure that you are getting the most efficient air pressure to correctly treat your sleep apnea.
Keep operating your ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube simple with SmartStart™technology. This feature recognizes your first breath in your mask and then signals the CPAP machine to begin therapy.
Rainouts happen with CPAP machines without a smart heated tube when air cools down moving away from the CPAP machine to the mask. Don’t be disturbed by rainouts with the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. The heated tube recognizes when temperatures are declining and warms up the air moving to the mask.
Sleep apnea therapy patients without a humidifier built in their CPAP machine often experience nose bleeds, along with dry and irritated throats. You won’t have to worry about that with your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube which provides the right amount of humidity during your sleep therapy.
This cloud based CPAP management system keeps you in control of your sleep therapy withreal data collected by your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. Monitor your therapy, control settings, and trouble shoot with AirView™ by ResMed.
Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) works seamlessly with both the AutoSet™ and AutoRamp™ technologies built into your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. This feature allows for the lowest level of personal pressure needed for complete sleep apnea therapy.
- InfinitySeal™ cushion
- Quick-release elbow
- Plush headgear
- Magnetic headgear clips
- Soft and flexible frame
- Comfortable and pliable cushion
The AirFit N20 features the InfinitySeal™ cushion – the most adaptive we’ve ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
- The InfinitySeal™ cushion is specially-designed to adapt to different facial features and sleep positions throughout the night, while providing a reliable seal.
- Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added softness.
- Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the mask tubing without removing the mask.
Sizes to Select when ordering:
63500 - For Her (Small)
63503 – Small
63501 – Medium
63502 – Large