- AutoRamp™ helps you fall asleep faster increasing pressure after you’ve fallen asleep
- AutoSet™ changes pressure quickly for apneas, flow limitations, and hypopneas
- SmartStart™ begins treatment as soon as you breathe through the mask
- ClimateLineAir™ Tube prevents rainouts by heating your breathing tube
- HumidAir™ provides humidity needed by your airways to not dry out
- AirView™ keeps you in control of your sleep therapy with real data
- EPR™ ensures you get the lowest level of pressure needed
- Easy to use with a simple LCD screen
ResMed’s AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube provides you with all of the technology you need to have a complete sleep therapy that modifies to your specific needs. ReMed’s high quality products, like this CPAP machine, will leave you smiling. Get a comfortable night’s sleep and wake up rested with the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™.
When it comes to falling asleep you don’t want any distractions. The AutoRamp™ feature that comes equipped with your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube starts with a low pressure setting while you fall asleep then slowly increases pressure as your breathing changes when you fall deeper asleep.
Let your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube monitor changes in apneas, flow limitations, and hypopneas and change pressure when needed. This feature helps ensure that you are getting the most efficient air pressure to correctly treat your sleep apnea.
Keep operating your ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube simple with SmartStart™technology. This feature recognizes your first breath in your mask and then signals the CPAP machine to begin therapy.
Rainouts happen with CPAP machines without a smart heated tube when air cools down moving away from the CPAP machine to the mask. Don’t be disturbed by rainouts with the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. The heated tube recognizes when temperatures are declining and warms up the air moving to the mask.
Sleep apnea therapy patients without a humidifier built in their CPAP machine often experience nose bleeds, along with dry and irritated throats. You won’t have to worry about that with your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube which provides the right amount of humidity during your sleep therapy.
This cloud based CPAP management system keeps you in control of your sleep therapy withreal data collected by your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. Monitor your therapy, control settings, and trouble shoot with AirView™ by ResMed.
Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) works seamlessly with both the AutoSet™ and AutoRamp™ technologies built into your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. This feature allows for the lowest level of personal pressure needed for complete sleep apnea therapy.
The new ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillows System is the debut mask in the recently launched AirFit series. Consisting of just three simple (and replaceable) parts, the AirFit P10 is quieter than previous masks, lighter than any ResMed other mask system, and easier to use for every CPAP user. The quietest mask yet from ResMed, the AirFit P10 matches the reliability, effectiveness and performance of the ever popular Swift FX but is approximately 50% lighter and quieter!
The QuietAir woven-mesh vent system ensures that your exhalation port won't disturb you or your bed partner. Clip-in nasal pillows that feature easy to understand color coded sizing and left/right orientation mean that your mask will be ready to wear within minutes of being removed from the package. No complicated parts of instructions - this mask is simple as one can be, while also still being just as effective as your favorite nasal pillows system. Three parts also means that your mask can be inexpensively refreshed or updated with new parts, and it is available in both the standard sizing (shown here) and a petite Airfit for Her version. The best part about sizing is that it can be done in your own home - both masks come with three nasal pillows sizes (this standard size mask comes with Small, Medium and Large pillows) so you don't have to worry about choosing the correct size before you order!
The AirFit P10 provides an interrupted view for watching TV or reading while you sleep and is really so lightweight that you might even forget it's there! A recent study done by ResMed showed that, on average, a P10 mask user got 40 minutes more of uninterrupted sleep per night! Think of what 40 more minutes each night would do for your mood, health, and overall life! We all know that wearing a CPAP mask can tough for any night's sleep, so we're happy to offer the newest innovation in CPAP user comfort and effective therapy
- Dual-wall Nasal Pillow Technology - pillows that use a patented "trampoline action" to seal on contact with your nose. They disperse air gently and evenly to your nose preventing soreness or redness in the morning.
- Key-clip Nasal Pillows - Effortless assembly with color-coding for easy sizing and left/right orientation to ensure you can use your mask right away, as soon as you receive it!
- Innovative Flexi-Tube - Ultra-light and flexible tubing to connect your mask offers you more freedom of movement during your sleep without creating mask leaks while you toss and turn.
- QuietAir Woven Mesh Venting - A solution to direct exhaled air both quietly and gently so that it's hardly noticeable to you or your bed partner.
- QuickFit Elastic Headgear - A unique split-strap design provides all-night stability while also distributing the tension of the headgear across two places, minimizing pain or soreness.
- Lighter and Quieter
- Three simple parts
- Comes with three sizes of nasal pillows.