- AutoRamp™ helps you fall asleep faster increasing pressure after you’ve fallen asleep
- AutoSet™ changes pressure quickly for apneas, flow limitations, and hypopneas
- SmartStart™ begins treatment as soon as you breathe through the mask
- ClimateLineAir™ Tube prevents rainouts by heating your breathing tube
- HumidAir™ provides humidity needed by your airways to not dry out
- AirView™ keeps you in control of your sleep therapy with real data
- EPR™ ensures you get the lowest level of pressure needed
- Easy to use with a simple LCD screen
ResMed’s AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube provides you with all of the technology you need to have a complete sleep therapy that modifies to your specific needs. ReMed’s high quality products, like this CPAP machine, will leave you smiling. Get a comfortable night’s sleep and wake up rested with the AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™.
When it comes to falling asleep you don’t want any distractions. The AutoRamp™ feature that comes equipped with your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube starts with a low pressure setting while you fall asleep then slowly increases pressure as your breathing changes when you fall deeper asleep.
Let your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube monitor changes in apneas, flow limitations, and hypopneas and change pressure when needed. This feature helps ensure that you are getting the most efficient air pressure to correctly treat your sleep apnea.
Keep operating your ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube simple with SmartStart™technology. This feature recognizes your first breath in your mask and then signals the CPAP machine to begin therapy.
Rainouts happen with CPAP machines without a smart heated tube when air cools down moving away from the CPAP machine to the mask. Don’t be disturbed by rainouts with the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. The heated tube recognizes when temperatures are declining and warms up the air moving to the mask.
Sleep apnea therapy patients without a humidifier built in their CPAP machine often experience nose bleeds, along with dry and irritated throats. You won’t have to worry about that with your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube which provides the right amount of humidity during your sleep therapy.
This cloud based CPAP management system keeps you in control of your sleep therapy withreal data collected by your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. Monitor your therapy, control settings, and trouble shoot with AirView™ by ResMed.
Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) works seamlessly with both the AutoSet™ and AutoRamp™ technologies built into your AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP w/ HumidAir™ and ClimateLineAir™ Tube. This feature allows for the lowest level of personal pressure needed for complete sleep apnea therapy.
- InfinitySeal™ cushion
- Quick-release elbow
- Plush headgear
- Soft and flexible frame
- Magnetic clips
The AirFit™ F20 full face mask is ResMed's most technologically advanced full face mask yet, featuring innovative new enhancements and a simple design that makes it easy to use and reassemble. The AirFit F20™ features an InfinitySeal™
cushion – the most adaptive we’ve ever
designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
Sizes to Select when ordering:
- The InfinitySeal™ cushion is specially-designed to adapt to different facial features and sleep positions throughout the night, while providing a reliable seal.
- Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the tubing without removing the mask.
- Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft, flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types.
63400 - Small
63401 - Medium
63402 - Large
- Plush Headgear specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- UltraSoft memory foam cushion is the softest cushion we've ever created, designed for exceptional comfort.
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while integrated padding adds softness.
- Magnetic clips quickly and easily guide the headgear to the frame.
- Diffused venting evenly disperses air and dampens air flow.
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from tubing when getting up during the night.
ResMed’s softest mask ever, the AirTouch™ F20 is the very first to feature the revolutionary ResMed UltraSoft™
memory foam cushion. Conforming to the unique contours of each face, this memory foam cushion is designed
to deliver a light, breathable fit while working across a range of therapy pressures. The AirTouch™ F20 frame is
compatible with the AirFit™ F20’s InfinitySeal™ cushion, and includes magnetic clips to quickly guide the
headgear into the frame, and a quick-release elbow to disconnect the mask tubing without taking off the mask.
In a study, the AirTouch F20 fit 98% of patients.
The AirTouch™ F20 Full Face Mask Complete System includes the frame system + headgear and is available in the following sizes:
Small - 63000
Medium - 63001
Large - 63002