- InfinitySeal™ cushion
- Quick-release elbow
- Plush headgear
- Magnetic headgear clips
- Soft and flexible frame
- Comfortable and pliable cushion
- Track your progress and receive personalized coaching throughout therapy with ResMed's myAir™!
- Auto Ramp
- Advance event detection
- Quite 26 dBA!
- EPR, Easy Breath Technology
- Meets the FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
- CSA (Central Sleep Apnea) detection and compensation
- Onboard and removable data collection
- Automatic leak compensation
The AirFit N20 features the InfinitySeal™
cushion – the most adaptive we’ve ever designed – along with a soft and flexible frame that includes integrated padding. The result is a mask that comfortably moves with you and provides a reliable seal throughout the night, regardless of sleep position.
Sizes to Select when ordering:
- The InfinitySeal™ cushion is specially-designed to adapt to different facial features and sleep positions throughout the night, while providing a reliable seal.
- Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added softness.
- Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the mask tubing without removing the mask.
63500 - For Her
63503 – Small
63501 – Medium
63502 – Large
The new ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ offers all you’ve come to expect in the ResMed line of PAP devices and much more. The intuitive and advance technology always abundant in the ResMed devices has come to another level and the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ w/HumidAir™ has already proven to be another great accomplishment of the ResMed brand.
‘Therapy made easy and not complicated’, 2 simple needs most PAP users request over and over. ResMed has continuously answered the call of its users and clinicians around the world. ResMed has a history of seeking out the patient needs as well as the clinical needs to develop quality devices to provide comfort, compliance, and overall. Nearly eliminating dry nose and throat discomfort, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with the HumidAir™ Humidifier technology. AutoSet™
The ResMed AutoSet™ system is one of the best on the market and quite possibly be the best with the advanced features and technology. When a customer ask for the best Auto CPAP unit available, most will began with a ResMed PAP unit and go from there. Why? The answer is simply because the overall quality and compliance has always been top notch. The auto detection technology provided by ResMed has always exceeded the standard expectation and the features of other brands. ResMed goes above and beyond to deliver the best. An Auto CPAP unit should quickly detect apneas, flow limitations, and hyponeas and then react with precision and accuracy to provide the PAP user with a smooth and seamless flow of pressure. The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ with Humidifier does just that! HumidAir™
The combination of the HumidAir™ heated humidifier and the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ system sets this unit apart from all other brands. The humidification technology from ResMed is one of the most powerful and technically advanced available on the market to date. Optimal comfort is achieved with the HumidAir™ humidification feature through advanced environment detection and adjusting. No more wondering which setting or when to adjust because the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir&trade Humidification System has you covered. The ClimateLineAir™
Tube uis included and simply takes the ResMed humidification system up a notch. Condensation will be a distant memor with the ClimateLineAir™ Tube which eliminates the water buildup caused by environmental elements working against your PAP therapy.