- Track your progress and receive personalized coaching throughout therapy with ResMed's myAir™!
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment
- ClimateControl heated humidifier (ClimateLine tubing purchased separately)
- EPR, Easy Breath Technology
- SlimLine Tubing or (optional) ClimateLine Tubing
- Meets the FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
- CSA (Central Sleep Apnea) detection
- On-display and removable advanced data reporting
- Automatic leak compensation
The ResMed AutoRamp™
feature has be improved for even more convenience. No more pressing buttons to activate the ramp feature because ResMed AutoRamp™ with Sleep Onset Detection does the job for you. Ramp feature automatically enables with the detection of sleep beginning with a lower pressure. Once asleep the pressure gentle rises to the prescribed level as needed. AirView™
Get in the know about your PAP therapy with the ResMed AirView™
cloud-based PAP therapy management system. Instantly access your therapy progress and data, trobleshoot with the remote assist feature, and adjust settings as well. HumidAir™
The combination of the HumidAir™ heated humidifier and the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ system sets this unit apart from all other brands. The humidification technology from ResMed is one of the most powerful and technically advanced available on the market to date. Optimal comfort is achieved with the HumidAir™ humidification feature through advanced environment detection and adjusting. No more wondering which setting or when to adjust because the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir&trade Humidification System has you covered. The ClimateLineAir™ Tube uis included and simply takes the ResMed humidification system up a notch. Condensation will be a distant memor with the ClimateLineAir™ Tube which eliminates the water buildup caused by environmental elements working against your PAP therapy. EPR™
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir™ also has intelligent algorithm with Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) to dynamically adjust pressure for maximum comfort which has been a great source of comfort in other ResMed lines. Using ResMed's time-tested APAP technology, AutoSet continually monitors breathing, adapting breath by breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure, improving comfort and sleep. The S9’s enhanced AutoSet algorithm now differentiates between obstructive and central sleep apneas (CSA) and responds appropriately. You can be confident that you're always receiving optimal therapy at the lowest, most comfortable pressure. Brief Overview
The AirSense™ 10 CPAP
is a basic fixed-pressure CPAP machine that is designed to make therapy easy. It features an integrated humidifier and can be used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for the optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The AutoRamp™ feature delivers lower pressure until you fall asleep and then ramps up to your prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The SmartStart™ function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- Advanced event detection provides valuable clinical insights for your doctor.