Features of the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite
- Track your progress and receive personalized coaching throughout therapy with ResMed's myAir™!
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment
- ClimateControl heated humidifier with ClimateLine Tubing
- EPR, Easy Breath Technology
- Meets the FAA requirements for all phases of air travel
- CSA (Central Sleep Apnea) detection
- On-display and removable advanced data reporting
- Automatic leak compensation
The ResMed AutoRamp™ feature has been improved for even more convenience. There's no more pressing buttons to activate the ramp feature because ResMed AutoRamp™ with Sleep Onset Detection does the job for you. The ramp feature automatically enables with the detection of sleep beginning with a lower pressure. Once asleep, the pressure gently rises to the prescribed level as needed. AirView™
Learn more about your PAP therapy with the ResMed AirView™ cloud-based PAP therapy management system. Instantly access your therapy progress and data, troubleshoot with the remote assist feature, and adjust settings as well all from your AirSense™ 10 Elite. HumidAir™
The combination of the HumidAir™ heated humidifier and the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP with HumidAir™ system sets this unit apart from all other brands. The humidification technology from ResMed is one of the most powerful and technically advanced features available on the market to date. Optimal comfort is achieved with the ResMed AirSense™ 10 elite CPAP with humidair™ humidification feature through advanced environment detection and adjusting. You no longer have to wonder which setting to use or when it needs to be adjusted because the ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutSet CPAP with HumidAir&trade Humidification System has you covered. The ClimateLineAir™ Tube is included and simply takes the ResMed humidification system up a notch. Condensation will be a distant memory with the ClimateLineAir™ Tube which eliminates the water buildup caused by environmental elements working against your PAP therapy. EPR™
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP with HumidAir™ also has intelligent algorithm with Easy-Breathe expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) to dynamically adjust pressure for maximum comfort which has been a great source of comfort in other ResMed lines. Using ResMed's time-tested APAP technology, the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite continually monitors breathing, adapting breath by breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure, improving comfort and sleep. The S9’s enhanced AutoSet algorithm now differentiates between obstructive and central sleep apneas (CSA) and responds appropriately. You can be confident that you're always receiving optimal therapy at the lowest, most comfortable pressure. Brief Overview
The AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP is a basic fixed-pressure CPAP machine that is designed to make therapy easy. It features an integrated humidifier and can be used with the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube for the optimal temperature and humidity delivered to your mask.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The AutoRamp™ feature delivers lower pressure until you fall asleep and then ramps up to your prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
- The SmartStart™ function allows you to begin therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- Advanced event detection provides valuable clinical insights for your doctor.
CPAP Supply USA has the perfect solution to your sleepless nights- the ResMed AirSense™ 10 Elite. Breathe comfortably knowing that you are receiving the best treatment possible.