This mask has been discontinued. Limited quantities are available. Please see the ComfortGel Blue for a comparable mask.
- Recently redesigned ball-and-socket headgear attachments have been reinforced to prevent breakage at the socket.
- 360 degree swivel allows tubing to move more freely
- Built-in silent exhalation port evenly disperses air for quieter operation.
- Removable arm and forehead pad adjusts to match the angle of the CPAP users forehead.
- The forehead StabilitySelector raises and lowers for proper mask angle, seal and fit.
- Replaceable silicone Comfort Flap improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Blue gel inner layer provides comfort, support and can be easily customized.
The Philips Respironics ComfortGel Nasal CPAP Mask was designed to make it easier for you get the right fit. At its core is an exceptional cushion that combines the customizable blue gel originally seen in the Profile Lite with a proven dual-layer, latex free silicone flap designed in many of the other Comfort Series CPAP masks. This combination gives you the comfort, fit, stability and seal characteristics you've come to expect from the Comfort Series line of CPAP masks.
The Respironics Comfort Gel CPAP Mask is the most popular and widely used CPAP mask on the market today. This CPAP mask comes in a variety of sizes to fit most every CPAP user looking for that perfect fit. Used by clinicians and CPAP users around the world, Respironics has combined a CPAP mask that can be customized for every facial feature, while maintaining comfort and stability. The redesigned ball-and-socket headgear attachment has addressed earlier issues with patient complaints on constant breakage. The Respironics Comfort Gel CPAP Nasal mask has easily replaceable parts to include, the gel cushion, silicone flap, adjustable headgear, and forehead pads; making this mask an excellent value.
This CPAP Nasal mask can be used with any manufactures CPAP or BiPAP machines, at pressures ranging from 4 to 20 cmH2O. To make sure you order the correct size, please refer to the sizing and fitting guides located in the Resources tab, or give one of our CPAP specialists a call. Please choose a size option when ordering. Sizes available are:
1009040 - Petite
1009041 - Small (no longer available)
1009042 - Medium (no longer available)
1009043 - Large (no longer available) Prescription Statement:
“A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.”