Sleep is a behavioral state that is a natural part of every individual’s life and is vital to our health and well being. Millions of individuals are not getting enough sleep, or are suffering from other sleep problems, such as Obstructive Sleep Apnea. If you are one of the millions of people suffering from this problem, you should know that there are little things you can do that can aid you in achieving a better nights sleep. At Stress.About.com, there is an article written by Elizabeth Scott that gives you the “Top 8 Sleep Aids for a Better Night’s Sleep”. Here are the top 8 sleep aids that can change the overall comfort in your bedroom and improve how you sleep at night.
- Really Great Sheets - Investing in some really great sheets can be a stress reducer and make you feel like royalty.
- Soothing Spa Sound – Are great at blocking out background noise while you drift off to sleep.
- Feather Pillows – These are natural sleep aids.
- Feather Mattress Toppers – Provides you with an ultra-comfortable experience just by putting these on top of your old mattress.
- Memory Foam Pillows – If you are allergic to down then memory foam pillows like the Hudson Industries Science of Sleep Allergy-Free Pillow offered on CPAP Supply USA, are a great alternative, with all the comfort.
- Memory Foam Mattress – These beds are not only allergen resistant, they also can sense your body’s weight, temperature, then gently conform to your shape. This will reduce the amount of tossing and turning you do at night.
- Aromatherapy for Sleep – Great for soothing and reducing stress and can aid you in achieving quality sleep.
- Silk Pajamas - These provide with the feeling of luxury wherever you go by making you feel relaxed and pampered.
If you want to find out more about these wonderful “Top 8 Sleep Aids for a Better Night’s Sleep”, then go to About.com so you can start taking the steps necessary for you to sleep better at night.