- Now available with Bluetooth Technology
- Made in the USA
- Quiet! New WhisperSmart technology
- Auto dimming LED helps create a darker room for easy sleeping
- Compliance meter breathing detection
- Auto Titrating - Pressure levels will automatically change throughout the night to reflect the patient's needs.
- Includes the Respironics Performance Tubing
With Bluetooth technology from Respironics your therapy will become a little easier to manage and definitely easier to follow. Respironics introduces REMstar System One units with Bluetooth capability to the industry as a key component to patient health and wellness during PAP therapy. Patients are able to pair their mobile devices with their PAP unit for quick access to therapy results using SleepMapper
. For more information on how to use your new Bluetooth Technology by Respironics click here
. Reduced Sound Levels
WhisperSmart is Respironics’ advanced technology ensures the patient receives a peaceful night’s sleep. Deemed one of the quietest CPAP units on the market, the Respironics System One 60 Series was conceived to not only meet the compliance needs of the patient but to make certain the bedtime habitat remained the same. No additional noises to contend with! Mask Fit and Seal monitoring
The Mask Fit attribute of the System One series units offers the user assurance of the right fit without minimal to no leaks. Advanced Event Detection and Response
Rest for the patient and reassurance for the physician are the results of the Respironics System One Auto detection and response feature. Detecting and responding to leaks, snoring events, hyponeas, and much more is offered with the 60 Series. A standard SD card is provided with the purchase and gathers all the data to be reviewed by the physician and/or respiratory therapist for treatment.
* PLEASE NOTE: ALWAYS drain your water chamber completely when transporting or moving your machine.