AirTouch F20 for her
- Plush Headgear specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- UltraSoft memory foam cushion is the softest cushion we've ever created, designed for exceptional comfort.
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while integrated padding adds softness.
- Magnetic clips quickly and easily guide the headgear to the frame.
- Diffused venting evenly disperses air and dampens air flow.
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from tubing when getting up during the night.
ResMed’s softest mask ever, the AirTouch™ F20 for Her is the very first to feature the revolutionary ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion. Conforming to the unique contours of each face and featuring smaller sizes, this memory foam cushion is designed to deliver a light, breathable fit while working across a range of therapy pressures. With stylish lavender accents, the AirTouch™ F20 for Her frame is compatible with the AirFit™ F20 InfinitySeal™ cushion, and includes magnetic clips to quickly guide the headgear into the frame. In a study, the plush AirTouch F20 fit 98% of patients.
The AirTouch™ F20 for Her Full Face Mask & Headgear System includes the frame system + headgear and is available in the following sizes:
Small - 63003
Medium - 63004
- Twist and pull both magnetic clips away from the frame.
- Ensure that the ResMed logo on the headgear is facing outwards and is upright. With both lower headgear straps released, hold the mask against your face and pull the headgear over your head.
- Bring the lower straps below your ears and attach the magnetic clip to the frame.
- Undo the fastening tabs on the upper headgear straps. Pull the straps evenly until the mask is stable and positioned as shown in the illustration. Reattach the fastening tabs.
- Undo the fastening tabs on the lower headgear straps. Pull the straps evenly until the mask is stable and sits comfortably on the chin. Reattach the fastening tabs.
- Connect the device air tubing to the elbow. Attach the elbow to the mask by pressing the side buttons and pushing the elbow into the mask, ensuring it clicks in on both sides.
- Your mask and headgear should be positioned as shown in the illustration.
Adjustment (AirTouch F20)
If necessary, slightly adjust the position of the mask for the most comfortable fit. Ensure that the headgear is not twisted.
- Turn on your device so that it is blowing air.
- Adjustment tips:
- To resolve any leaks at the upper part of the mask, adjust the upper headgear straps. For the lower part, adjust the lower headgear straps.
- Adjust enough for a comfortable seal.
ResMed Pty Ltd (ResMed) warrants that your ResMed mask system (including mask frame, cushion, headgear and tubing) will be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase for 90 days, or in the case of disposable masks and disposable mask components for 7 days. This warranty is only available to the initial consumer. It is not transferable. If the product fails under conditions of normal use, ResMed will repair or replace, at its option, the defective product or any of its components. This limited warranty does not cover: a) any damage caused as a result of improper use, abuse, modification or alteration of the product; b) repairs carried out by any service organization that has not been expressly authorized by ResMed to perform such repairs; and c) any damage or contamination due to cigarette, pipe, cigar or other smoke. Warranty is void on product sold, or resold, outside the region of original purchase.
Warranty claims on defective product must be made by the initial consumer at the point of purchase.
This warranty replaces all other expressed or implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Some regions or states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. ResMed will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages claimed to have resulted from the sale, installation or use of any ResMed product. Some regions or states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from region to region. For further information on your warranty rights, contact your local ResMed dealer or ResMed office.