- Slim and flexible
- New Swivel connection for more manageable therapy
- Works with ResMed Air series machines with Climate Control only
The ResMed ClimateLineAir™ Oxy Heated CPAP Tubing has all the latest innovations available to date plus the ResMed Technology PAP users love. The newest CPAP tubing from ResMed exclusively for the ResMed Air™ Series units are still thin and flexible for the patient’s comfort and easy usability. The ClimateLineAir™ Oxy Heated CPAP Tubing provides the patient’s an increased level of comfort through the heated tube technology already introduced in the other heated tube products from ResMed.
Maintaining the air temperature that transitions through the ClimateLineAir™ Oxy Heated CPAP Tubing is just the beginning of the control solution offered. Bottom-line the temperature of the air is continuously monitored and regulated. The tubing has a built-in oxygen connector for PAP users who are also oxygen patients. Cleaning:
You should regularly carry out cleaning and maintenance as described in this section. Daily
Disconnect the air tubing and hang it in a clean, dry place until next use. Weekly
1. Remove the air tubing from the humidifer and the mask.
2. Wash the air tubing in warm water using mild detergent.
3. Rinse thoroughly, hang and allow to dry out of direct sunlight.
4. Before next use, reconnect the air tubing to the air outlet and mask.