Just today, CPAP Supply USA was able to release, for pre-order, the brand new full face CPAP mask by Philips Respironics - the Amara. Designed to be smaller, lighter, and easier to wear and fit, the Respironics Amara Mask makes your full face CPAP therapy simple and straightforward. With a revolutionary minimalistic design, the Amara has only four parts to clean and assemble, making it truly one of the most user-friendly CPAP masks on the market.
Utilizing the patented micro-exhalation ports that are featured in many popular Respironics masks, the Amara is also quiet for you and your bed partner. Directing exhaled air away from you and through the quiested of exhalation ports, the Amara is not only lightweight and easy to wear, it also one of the quiestes full face masks available.
Here are some of our favorite Respironics Amara features:
- Lightweight and smaller than traditional full face masks
- Soft pad forehead for maximum comfort
- Clear frame, for a more precise fitting
- Assurance of quiet therapy with the inventive micro exhalation port
- Clips are simple to use with easy on/off operation
- Only FOUR pieces make this mask simple to clean and reassemble
To learn more about our newest CPAP mask, visit the Respironics Amara Full Face Mask product page, or call us directly with your questions.
Available now for pre-order, the Respironics Amara will be shipping to customers on or before July 23rd. Order your mask now and we will ship it to you as soon as it becomes available from Respironics.